Like most of my Mummy friends I love buying things from Next. They have the most gorgeous range of baby and kids clothes. Recently I've discovered that I also really like things from there other departments too. This post would be far too long if I added in all of the items I'd love to buy from there, so I have narrowed it down to a few of my favourites.
1. Snowman Hat and Mitts - How cute are these? Now that I know Osian will keep a winter hat on his head (he'd never keep a summer hat on!) I have been eyeing up a few lovely hats, and this is by far one of my favourites.
2. Christmas Socks - I've already bought Osian a few pair of Christmas socks, but is there such a thing has having too many? My answer to that is NO! I really love the snowman one, I haven't seen any like it before.
3. Reindeer Christmas Jumper - I love this jumper, it's completely different to all the other toddler Christmas jumpers I have seen. It would go with pretty much all of Osian's trousers too!
4 & 5. Robin Pyjama Top and Snowman Leggings - Last year I bought quite a few pairs of Christmas pyjama bottoms but I'm yet to buy any Christmas pyjamas this year and the ones from last year don't fit too well. I think these top and bottoms go perfectly together. I really love the print and colours.
6. Check Lined Trousers - I'm in love with these trousers. I think they would look ever so cute on Osian. Once again I haven't seen anything like them before.
7. Charcoal Knit Boots - I have a slight obsession with slippers at the moment. I've had four new pairs this winter alone, and already had lots of use out of them all. So I'm positive I would get good use out of another pair!
8. 4 Christmas Jumper Stacking Mugs - I couldn't not add some Christmas mugs in here. It isn't Christmas for me without having a Hot Chocolate in a new mug. I love how when stacked the mugs make up a little outfit.
9. Red Pattern Jumper - I know it's another Christmas jumper for Osian but a boy can't have too many can he? I love the pattern, it's gorgeous. It looks very similar to ones I've seen me where from baby photos, so I think it would be very cute if Osian were to have one similar.