- Big sloppy kisses.
- 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes.
- The sound of his little giggle.
- When I peer over the side of the cot in the morning and get greeted by a big smile
- Tiny hands tightly gripping onto my fingers.
- Waking up at the crack of dawn!
- The amazing feeling the first time I held him.
- Doing things for them you would never do for anyone else.
- Constantly smelling of baby sick.
- Watching him smiling in his sleep.
- Taking ages to feed him because he stops every few seconds to smile at me.
- A nice big headbutt in the nose!
- Playing with his feet after changing his nappy because it makes him smile.
- Signing daft songs to keep him amused.
- Falling asleep with Cbeebies songs stuck in your head.
- Getting covered in wee mid nappy change.
- Cherishing the little moments.
- Watching how all the family are with him.
- Those big long morning cuddles.
- Just him looking at me with massive smiles.
- Getting emotional looking at old pictures because of how much he's grown already.
I never fully understood the love a mother has for her child until I became one. It's truly a magical feeling. I didn't even know I had enough room in my heart for this much love.
If you had asked me this question last year I think my answer would have been very different.
I tag -
Life As Mum
Life Of Miley